In our company, we have introduced the most modern technical means and solutions ensuring a high level of protection of personal data being processed and protecting them against unauthorized access.
The data administrator is:
Polster Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. based in Piła, ul. Jana Styki 16, entered into the national court register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000653124, REGON 570172350, NIP 7640009195
The purpose of processing
§ Polster processes personal data of the Users of the website if they agreed to receive information about new products, offers and promotions, that is they subscribed to the newsletter.
The type of data
Polster processes the following personal data, the administration of which is necessary for:
1. Subscribing to the newsletter
- e-mail adress
Legal basis for processing
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the time of writing to the newsletter.
Expressing consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary, however, the lack of consent prevents you from subscribing to the newsletter.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
1. You can withdraw your consent at any time - without giving a reason. The request may relate to the processing purpose you have indicated, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, but may also apply to all processing purposes. Withdrawal of consent for all purposes of processing will result in your account being deleted on the Website and your data will not be processed by us. Withdrawal of consent will not affect your previous activities.
2. At any time you can demand that we delete your data - without giving a reason. A request to delete data will not affect your previous activities. Deleting data means that your user account will be deleted on the Website and your data will not be processed by us.
3. At any time, you can object to the processing of your data both in its entirety and in the purpose you have chosen. The objection will not affect the already performed activities. If you raise an objection, your account will be deleted on the Website and your data will not be processed by us.
4. You can demand that we limit the processing of your personal data for a specified period or within a specified range - we will act in accordance with your decision. This request will not affect your previous activities.
5. At any time, you can request information from us about the scope of processing your personal data.
We have an obligation to inform you no later than one month after receiving each request for action we have taken.
Time of personal data storage
We store your personal data until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The excerpt may take place upon your request but also in case you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request you to delete them.
Contact regarding personal data
You can report any requests or requests for personal data to us in the way you choose:
1. E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By telephone: +48 67 3520760
3. by mail to the following address: Polster Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Jana Styki 16, 64-920 Piła.
Entrusting data processing
Personal data of Website Users is not transferred outside the European Union.
Commercial Information - Newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your e-mail address to send commercial and marketing information by e-mail. Through the newsletter, we inform you about our latest offers (for example, new products, promotions). You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link contained in the received newsletter or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
The website uses "cookies." Cookies are small files that allow the device used to browse the Internet (eg computer, smartphone, etc.) remembering specific information about the device being used Information registered in cookies is used, among others, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our services to your individual needs.You can change cookies settings in your web browser.If these settings remain unchanged, cookies will be saved in the device's memory.The change of cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
Our site contains a plugin to Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our site is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin will directly connect you to our Facebook profile. Facebook is then able to learn that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you are visiting our site while being logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the information about the visit. Even if you are not logged in, Facebook is able to obtain IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits on our sites, we recommend that you first log out from your Facebook account.
Declaration on data protection by Google Analytics
If the IP anonymisation function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. This applies to European Union member states and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymisation function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyse the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data.
The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl